I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
My Heart is Breaking
I grew up in a small town and most of the people I started Kind. with, I graduated with. Lately it has been fun connecting with them on facebook. I have one friend, a great girl and though we weren't bffs...you get to know each other growing up like that. She has 2 sons, one is three and the other was born in November on her birthday. Mom called me today...she found out that her 2 month old son died of SIDS. I am so sad for her. I cannot imagine what she is facing. It just hits you hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know. I know exactly what you are saying.
Post a Comment