Monday, April 05, 2010

My Hero

She wasn't always a wife or mom...
But they are roles she has taken on and shined.

She is loved by her husband...
and truly is his help mate...

She has raised 3 children
and has not only been my mom but become one of my best friends.


Her example as a mom
prepared me to be one
but as a Grandmother, she also has a great impact on the future.


Mom spends endless hours behind the scenes serving and supporting her husband's ministry.  She is truly a role model for a ministry wife.  Her humility and servant's heart challanges me daily.  I pray that I will be half the wife and mother that she has and continues to be.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is beautiful. You are very blessed to have Shirley as your mom, and she is blessed to have you as her daughter. Loved this post!

Sara said...

what a beautiful post :)

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to your Mom.. I price your parents also. My brother means the world to me.
Uncle Ralph