Friday, April 16, 2010

Travel

My dirty clothes are piled high and I have many suitcases to unpack.
I have two exhausted kids who need their own beds and one exhausted mommy who agrees.
I have a house to get back in order (though my husband truly tried to clean up before I got home).
I anticipate it taking at least a week if not more to get back into a routine again.
Is it worth it?

YES!

Because I also have a ton of memories made, stories to share, and pictures to look through.
I have in my memory many precious moments between my children and my family.
I captured inifinite moments in time captured through my camera lens that will be preserved for the future.
I would not trade this time for all the clean laundry, sleep, or organized houses in the world.

And I promise there will be pics coming...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Awww! Fun! Cannot wait to see your photos!