Thursday, May 23, 2013

A New Love

I don't usually do this but I have to tell you all about a product I found that I love.  It has saved me time, money, and sanity!

To start off, I have to say that there is an apology that must be given.  My husband told me to get this one but I did not listen.  He was right.  Yes, honey.  Write it down for the record books.  You were right.

I used to have a all in one mops and though I loved the job it did, I did not love the cost of having to replace pads and solution.  I was so excited when I saw that companies were coming out with a similar style of mop that offered the added advantage of refillable solution and washable pads.

I eyed one specific one for a long time.  I even found a manufactures coupon and a store coupon and bought it on sale! I was giddy.  Unfortunately, the excitement wore off after the first try.

The spray radius was so small that I felt like I was constantly having to pump to get any liquid on the floor.  But, I did still like it.  Then, I hit the spot.  You know the one.  That nasty leftover from two nights ago spot that needs some kicking in the butt.  Well, I went over it with the regular pad and even used the added scrubber and that sucker wouldn't come up.  I was beginning to waver in my love for my new mop.

Then, I did a refill on the solution and went again another day, hoping my waning love was just a figment of my imagination.  After the first pump, it stuck.  It would only squirt every 10th pump.  Though I was grateful for the arms of steel workout it would give me, I was not as excited about the tiny pittance of solution that was coming out.

My husband was filled in on the deteriorating love when he arrived home and gave me that look that said, "I told you we should have bought the one I said."

So off to the store we trotted and home with a new brand.  I am now in love again and this time for good.  The squirting and distribution radius is awesome and the scrub pad rocks!  Then, my humble and wonderful husband said, "Hey, look, it's even made in the USA".  Yep, its love.

No comments: