I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
False Alarm
Last night I did the walk of shame...I was having contractions and went to the hospital only to be sent home...I know it happens to a lot of first timers but I hate to come across as the girl who cried wolf...I'm still having contractions but they are pretty far apart so the waiting game has begun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Whoa, hold on...I thought you weren't due until October? Is it that close already!? Time just moves way to fast. Or doesn't move at all if you happen to be pregnant = )
I'm due Sept. 22nd so I'm a little over 2 weeks early and right now I'm trying to keep busy so it doesn't seem to go as slow.
Wow, I'm excited for ya...
I was due with Jesse on the 25th. Tim wanted me to go on the 22nd because it was Bilbo and Frodo Baggin's birthdays. What a nerd = )
I saw pics of the baby on Kevin's blog; you're baby is so handsome
congratulations
Post a Comment