I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
He's Here!
John Emerson Radford arrived at 2:55pm on Sat. Sept. 8th. He was 6 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 in. long. Mom went through about 36 hrs. to help him arrive but is so glad he is here!! We are finally home and adjusting to new life!!
Oh my goodness, he is sooooo cute!!! Congrats and welcome to a whole new world = ) I'll get in a solid 8 hours in your honor tonight! (Of course, it will be the first time in a very long time)
When you have the time will you tell us all about it? You've have to enter you're experience in the Labor Hall of Fame = )
5 comments:
"It's the end of the world as we know it.."
What a sweet little man. Welcome to the world.
ZZZZzzzz's to you, Mom.
Oh my goodness, he is sooooo cute!!! Congrats and welcome to a whole new world = ) I'll get in a solid 8 hours in your honor tonight! (Of course, it will be the first time in a very long time)
When you have the time will you tell us all about it? You've have to enter you're experience in the Labor Hall of Fame = )
Don't mind my bad grammer...a little too much of the vino tonight = )
thanks for the support...will definitely post the run down later when I've had a little more sleep and can coordinate this feeding thing.
Awe...so cute!!! I think the 8th was Saturday though....because you were on your way to the hospital when your mom called me on Friday...
Post a Comment