Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday

Today I have spent an entire morning feeding...yep...about 5 hours!

Last night we had a baby shower from the church...it was such a joy for them to see him...they have prayed for us and him for so long...he ended up with a lot of cute stuff that he may not remember but I will.

He already outgrew his outfit we brought him home from the hospital in. It fits him around but it had footies and his legs are too long...he has the long skinny warner legs and feet.

Here are some pics to show how much he's grown already...I took Heidi's idea and used a bear...the first was taken Tuesday when we got home from the hospital and the second was taken yesterday.



2 comments:

Sara said...

He kind of has the expression on his face... of

"why is she doing this to me again?"

I'm glad that he is doing well. I hope that you are too. I've prayed for you.

Heidi said...

I love that round little mouth! So cute!