So, my little man has slept well for 2 nights. Not perfect but better. 2 nights ago he slept until 4 and then was up at 6 and 8. Last night he woke up at 11 but Kevin got him to go back down in about 10 minutes and then he didn't wake up again until 5:30 and then slept until 8. Now watch, tonight he will be up a ton.
I am looking forward to going out to eat for my husband's birthday. Then we head down to camp next week and stay while Kevin is going to a conference. It will be nice to be there again. When we get home we jump right into vbs and then I have to get ready for mr. man's first b-day. We are doing a farm theme but i am going to try to keep it simple and natural. We'll have a picnic outside by our barn with red checked table cloths and mason jars for decorations. Kevin's mom is making the cake and I just finished the invites. So, it's coming together. The coolest part is that his party will be on Saturday night and then on Sunday morning we will have his baby dedication.
6 comments:
awwww....that sounds so cute!
What does he do when he wakes up? Vin was never a good sleeper, but one night I just decided I wasn't getting up anymore. He cried for like HOURS the first night, a little less the next time, and then he just gave up the next night. The first night was admittedly HORRIBLE...but it was totally worth it in the long run.
I love sleep so much, I could marry it.
Oh you poor girl! When we moved into our house Jesse started waking up in the middle of the night too. I finally had it and made him cry it out. Its true, that first night is insane, but worth it in the long run.
Of course you can always have nights like I did this week...ALL 4 were up at some point!!!!
he has done better the past few days. I actually got 8 hours last night. At what age did you guys let them cry to sleep?
Jess was about a year if I recall correctly.
8 hours!! I'm close some days and not even on others.
Vin was about 9 months or so... I think it's a boy thing...they will wake up for dates with you : )
Amy,
What a fun first birthday! Can't wait to see the pics!
Nat and I determined to let both boys "cry it out." It was tough, but it kept us all sane.
Hope things get better soon!
Post a Comment