Spent the weekend having a garage sale and of course most of the week getting ready for it. I also ended up hauling it in and out a few times because of the rain. Luckily Kevin had cleaned out both sides of the garage so we could use them. It was sort of slow but I made some decent money because I had some big items. I then donated what was left and feel free having purged.
We then headed out Monday to camp at Crown Point with some friends of ours. We could only stay until yesterday but it was still fun! We were right on Lake Champlain and drove over the bridge to Vermont for ice cream. Crown Point is a historic site that was right across the road from where we stayed as well. The drive was beautiful there and back because you could see both the Green Mts. of Vermont on one side and the Adirondacks on the other.
So, I'm unpacking and getting ready for my mother in law to come up Friday and Saturday. We also have to catch up on some weeding in the garden. I will have to post some pics...we have a good sized garden this year and I am looking forward to reaping the benefits. I may even try my hand at doing some canning.
No comments:
Post a Comment