I am also getting back on track with my time with God. I really tried to sit down and take time to prepare my heart before I jumped in and it really helped. I was really challanged by how much I have been trying to change but I don't pray about it or seek God's help. I am so thankful for God's patience with me!
I have taken over our dining room table (we usually use our one in the kitchen) and plan on catching up on Jack's scrapbook. It's nice to get back into doing something I enjoy and I really want to get a bulk of it done. My next thing to work on is planning out an exercise routine. I want it to have some variety, otherwise I get bored and give up.
The little man is growing like a weed. Yesterday he asked for Juice...the first time I heard him say that word. Then we went to visit a friend of mine and he saw their cat and dog and kept saying "goggy". We are working on a picture directory and this is our family pic...

1 comment:
awe such a nice pic :)
Post a Comment