Thursday, January 29, 2009

Randomness

So I have been trying to upload some pics on the laptop and every time the internet explorer freezes...so annoying. Oh, well. I know it sounds dumb, we have another computer in the office. But Jack likes to play with too many things he shouldn't when he's in there and with the laptop I can sit anywhere. We also continue to loath windows vista and all it's kinks.

Well, we have been home quite bit, between fighting colds and then a snow storm...Kevin ended up canceling Sunday PM and Wednesday night. I was actually getting cagey but this morning, before everyone else woke up, I made myself get up and pull out my pilates dvd. I am really glad I did and I really like doing it. It's just making it priority. Especially since I have been indulging too much in ice cream lately.

Kevin's dad came up to visit as well and it was nice to have family up. I still think one of my favorite things is watching Jack with any of his grandparents. I really think there is a special love between a grandparent and their grandkids.

We are trying again and are hoping for another one soon. For me is the mental thing of...I'll be 35 next year and there is more of a chance of this or that. It took awhile last time so I am trying to be patient but it's difficult...plus...let's just say...I'm not predictable so that doesn't help. I even have the awhhh thing when I see a little baby. Even with Jack having me up quite a bit lately I still would like to. I know it's a trust God thing but sometimes, to be honest, it stresses me out.

On another note...I hate dealing with a cold for me...but with a 1 year old and no medicine to give him to help with the snot...It's a pain. I do the honey and lemon, vaporizer, and even the vics on the feet thing. I know it will take time but man...he sounds horrible trying to hack it up.

On a positive note...I have caught up to Jack's 8 months pics with scrapbooking. It was fun to sit a scrap and enjoy again how much he has changed and grew. I love it because I can take all the little things I saved and tie them in as well.

Well, my ramblings for today are done...for now.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey there :) Thanks for sharing everything it's a helpful reminder to me of Gods goodness even when things don't make sense. I will be praying for you that maybe this time it won't take too long get pregnant again.

I love ya!

Sara said...

You know what thought came to my mind... and don't take this the wrong way...

try "going on a diet" lol ... not because you need to but when i went on a diet i lost 20 pounds and was so excited to keep losing more and then I got pregnant...so the whole diet thing kind of went away. I also had another friend that the same thing happened to she started dieting and then she got pregnant. Maybe it's a trend?

Just a my own little made up "how to get pregnant" myth