I look out my window to see a snow covered landscape and begin to think about the last week or so and realize the times of quiet were there to strengthen and restore me for the times of continual challange...from grieving with friends, enjoying a visit from mom and dad for her birthday, doing much ministry alongside my husband including hospital visits, fellowshiping with various individuals, discipling college students, counseling friends, having our first youth activity, and seeing answers to prayer. Yet, in the midst of all this I am so thankful to enjoy the small things in my life...
2 comments:
Congratulations Kevin :) !!!!
I can't believe how big Jack is...he doesn't have the baby look anymore. Defenitely a toddler =)
Congrats to all of you! Its no easy thing to give up your husband! Especially during the winter when its hard to get out anyway...
Post a Comment