Saturday, April 11, 2009

UnEaster

I feel odd about this Easter season. I want to feel meditative and spiritual but I feel like my mind is clouded over with the foggy of not feeling well and the anticipation of Jack's procedure on Tuesday. I felt like I was doing fine about it. It is something that happens and at least it's only a cath. But, today I felt shook up about it as I played with him...I'm scared. I know all the logical stuff but I'm terrified and I'm not sure how to move past it at this point. I know all the spiritual platitudes I could quote and all the verses to turn to but right now I feel immobilized. It's my little boy...

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

God knows what you feel. No sense trying to fake yourself into feeling anything other than what you do.

Anonymous said...

You family is there for support. I am praying. Aunt Carol is praying. Stand strong, Amy.. We love you. Uncle Ralph