I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Weep with those who weep, mourn with those who mourn
Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel...I am a feeler. Although, I do not see life as a tragedy all the time, when others I know hurt...I hurt with them. My heart aches for them. I mourn with them. It is who God has made me and though at times it is hard, I am blessed to be given this gift. Today, I ache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment