To be honest, with the nausea and exhaustion it has been a little hard to be totally excited about being pregnant again. I have been excited that it finally happened but I have not missed how I feel. Then we had an ultrasound yesterday to get a better idea of my due date. I didn't expect this early to hear it's heartbeat or see it's little arm and leg buds but we could and it was then my heart melted and I was reminded of why it is all worth it. So, we anticipate his/her arrival Dec. 3rd.

4 comments:
Congratulations!
How many weeks along?!?!?!?
Congratulations again!
I had a hard time being excited too when I found out I was pregnant with Ellie. Mostly because everyone around me was like..."YEAH!" and I just felt so blah for about the first 4 months...finally when the nausea went away then I really got excited but until then I was just like..."oh my what did I get myself into."
congrats again. I hope the nausea passes quickly!
Congratulations! So excited for you! Praying the nausea fades quickly and the energy remains that you need to care for Jack! So glad that his procedure went well. I am sure you are glad to have it behind you and now able to dwell on the next Chapter of your lives!!!
Post a Comment