I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, April 03, 2009
Home but Tired
I am so thankful for time with family. It was so wonderful. But, it is definitely tiring and it's good to get back into a routine. It was fun to go to the Maple Festival, take Jack over to Camp, visit with Kevin's sister and family, and then with Kevin's Mom and Dad. I treasure time with each. Great memories stitched into the fabric of my memory which will be treasured for years to come.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like that picture of my brother. I wished I could spend a whole lot more time with him. I miss him. I made my bed and I have to live in it.. Oh well. Uncle Ralph
Post a Comment