I am awake at 6 am which is not my time of the morning but my day has been full of laughter already. My dad jabbers in the morning in a very nonsensical fashion that has always cracked me up. Jack woke up early and joined papa in bed and their conversations have been so funny to listen too. I love watching my parents enjoying being grandparents and right now Papa is Jack's best bud!
I am giving thanks for these days of labor. I didn't at first but God and I had a convo and he really changed my heart when I couldn't. I am learning patience and endurance. I am seeing his strength through me. I am learning to surrender my time line and trust him. I am finding peace.
I am thankful for so many other things and the list could go on for days but to sum it up I am truly blest to have a husband and son, soon coming daughter, and good friends and family around me. But most of all a Heavenly Father who is patient with me in my impatience...
1 comment:
Tear... Love and miss you guys. Wish I could be there to take part in the joy of sharing family time. You're in our hearts today.
Post a Comment