Monday, November 16, 2009

Why I've been tearing up lately

  1. The beginning of UP...a cute movie but still, making you cry at the beginning...not fair.
  2. Listening to my husband explain the gospel to my son after he says sinner...repeating Franklin Graham (who seriously rocked by clearly sharing the gospel on national TV on a Saturday morning news program.
  3. Watching my husband wash a fellow believers feet at church to illustrate servant hood.
  4. Laughing so hard at my sons antics...especially when it comes to Tigger, the newest active member of our family. I can even get him to chew his vitamin again because Tigger does it.
  5. My son getting my cell phone wet and thinking it was completely dead.
  6. My grandma being in the hospital again, my grandpa fading, and my family facing all this stress and knowing if anything were to happen, I couldn't go down.
  7. Oh yeah...and being 9 months pregnant and feeling a ton of pressure both physically and mentally.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love you :)