Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sugar Rush, Baby Showers, and Waiting....



Halloween was fun with Jack. He wasn't really sure what was going on but loved stopping by people's houses from our church. He was a busy little bee which was very realistic. We ended up getting multiple pieces of candy at each house and mommy and daddy are enjoying it too...for me, a little to much :).

Sunday night the church held a baby shower for Emma. To me, the most meaningful part is watching their enjoyment. a lot of people chose cute outfits for her and I can't wait for her to be able to wear them to church so they can see her in it. Jack even received a few presents and was a great helper in opening presents too. He even stopped to share a little at one point. No kidding...he stood in front of everyone chattering for a minute or two. We weren't sure what exactly what he was trying to say but he was very sincere. I am very thankful for our church family and their love for our children.

Now, it's just the waiting game. Kevin thinks I've dropped a little and is convinced she is coming soon. I am hoping she at least will wait until after the 20th. I definitely ache but am still trying to get little things done around the house while I can. I know that once she comes, the juggling with truly begin. Especially as Jack will have to get used to not having my undivided attention. I really am trying to cherish these days with him. I know I'm going to blink and it will be gone...





2 comments:

Sara said...

I just feel so blessed to get to see little glimpses of your life. Truly wonderful. Hopefully jack will be a great little helper and value his wonderful baby sister.

Sara said...

lol and I just noticed that the picture at the top was not a pumpkin with a wig on it but Jack trying to stick his head inside the pumpkin. Too funny