I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tick Tock
Had a Dr's appt. today and am starting to dialate. Kevin says the suspense is killing him but I would be happy to at least have a few more days to get some more of my "ducks in a row". Last time the house was under renovation from the bat debacle so this time I am enjoying actually being able to have everything ready. I do hope she comes before Thanksgiving so that my sister and parents can enjoy having her around while they are up. But, I learned with Jack not to anticipate anything... Plus, I still haven't starting having any significant contractions. But, we'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooooh your getting close! Cannot wait to see her sweet face. Ahhhh, I have baby fever - I really do. The smell behind their neck, their little cries, their sweet breath, their downy skin, their tiny, tiny fingernails and toenails. Oh be still my heart.
Post a Comment