Thursday, November 16, 2006

LIfe is a Comedy to those who think and a Tragedy to those who feel

I can't decide if my life is a comedy or a tragedy most of the time. I am definitely a feeler. So much so that I end up feeling the hurt and stress that those around me feel. Right now Kevin is stressed out of his mind with school work and it definitely affects me. On top of that I am trying to keep busy so that I don't drop into a fetal position and cry. I do like being here but I miss people. I miss my kids and my family. On top of that with Kevin so tense and me so sensitive, we are constantly in communcation struggles...

However there are a few comical additions to my life. I have offically deflowered the house and in stating this my husband likes to comment about he did that to me. And I do see some similiarities...it's a lot of work for a very little result, it's messy, and it feels like only one person is doing most of the work. I know...this is a wrong vein to go down but I just needed it. I was stripping down the wall paper and for some odd reason thinking about this...at least I had a good laugh.

No comments: