Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Start of the Home Makeover







So, I have spent my first week home getting settled and starting to work on improving the look of our dated house. I deflowered the walls of wallpaper border and then we were able to get the dining room painted and I love how it turned out!









Kevin also discovered hardwood floors under the carpet in the living room. We have the paint for it...a dark khaki...and I think it's gonna look awesome. Hopefully we will be able to get it painted next week.









This is the view from our little back deck...I am so thankful that God has allowed us to live up here in the beauty of his creation!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

gorgeous, Amy! I love your primitive-funky-Americana-folk look. It's so cute. It looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

it looks great. i miss you and love you. i want to come see you soon.