I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Thankfulness
My husband spoke a great message today about Thanksgiving but as usual he did not take the normal route...instead he talked about how thankfulness comes from contentment. This was a real challange to me. Am I really content with what God has given me. I feel as if I fail in that regard...I wish for my house to finally be painted and decorated exactly how I want it, I want to have a family and be a mom...there is a lot of things I want but it comes back to I...Kevin took us to Phil. 4 and challanged us that contentment comes from finding sufficiency in Christ...How can I not be content with the All Sufficient God as my Abba Father...and yet I am...I am challanged to change my perspective!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment