I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Living with My Parents
So, I am definitely experiencing a very odd point in my life...the last two weeks while I finish up teaching I have been living with my parents again. It is not exactly like high school but it still is sort of weird. Mom likes having company for anything so I am the companion. There is a sense of not having a lot of privacy unless you retreat to your room and then you feel like you are being rebellious. Mom falls asleep on the couch and Dad in the chair watching TV. And then there is the classic clothing comments as I get ready for school in the morning. On top of that I feel obligated to help with chores and keep busy because I'm back home. It's just soooo weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a hoot! It's funny how your place at home sort of scabs over and doesn't accomodate you nearly as well as it used to. I always wonder when I'm "home" how in the heck we all got ready with one bathroom and NO REMOTE!
Post a Comment