Saturday, January 13, 2007

1 year

1 year ago today I said goodbye to a baby and the hopes and dreams that went with it. I was not that far along and yet I decided to name it hope because that is waht I found in God.

1 year to the day that I found out I was pregnant for Hope...I find out I am pregnant again. God is good! He has restored and shown His perfect timing. He has used the last year to better prepare us and to bring us to a place that we can be settled at. I see God's incredible grace!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

We lost a baby at the end of my 1st trimester in Sept. 06. At that point we decided we were done. It was such a painful experience I didn't want to have to repeat it again. God decided differently though and we found out a year ago that I was 2 months pregnant. I walked away knowing that I have no control over life, it's all God. I'm really thankful for that.

Heidi said...

Wait, maybe that was 05. Can't keep my dates straight = )

akr said...

It's really a hard thing but it was amazing how many women came out of the woodwork to share with me a similar experience. It was a real opportunity to connect. I also named the baby hope because I knew it had given us hope I could get pregnant because we had been trying for little over a year.