I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
The Name Game
So the newest fun I've found in being pregnant is not that I actually am eating saltines (I really think that is the only time people eat those things) but trying to figure out names. When you have taught for a few years and been around camp you end up meeting a lot of different people and therefore name association becomes a problem. Then there is the crazy thing of nicknames and the meaning of names...I'm pretty big into the name have a cool meaning. And last but not least there is both the family name tie in and the spousal agreement...oh so much fun! One girls name I have been thinking about is Emerson. It's my dad's middle name and i have just started hearing it for girls. We would probably call her Emma but I don't know. Kevin wants a jr. but I say HECK NO! So, we thought about Aidan and then I found out it was the most popular boys name last year. His grandpas name was john but they called him jack and i sort of like it but i don't know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE Emerson....adorable.
We are often tempted to have more kids just for the fun of naming them. It's an adicting past time. It took a good six months to come up with Matilyn. For some reason (cough: all robb's girlfriends) girl names were hardest for us.
totally understand! I really like Emerson too..to me it is that mix of sentimental and cute but i don't know if the husband sees it that way. He is conviced it's a boy anyway and already calls him jr. UGHHH
Post a Comment