Saturday, January 20, 2007

Winter is finally here.



I have been waiting for some snow. The truth was that I was kind of depressed that my friends in Arkansas were getting more snow than we had. Though,the misnomer about the Adirondacks is that there is a lot of snow...we do get snow but when we lived in Oswego county we probably got more snow than here. Winter in the Adirondacks is all about the cold. We have a heat wave in the winter if it is above 10 degrees. Most of the time the temps are in the negatives and the wind chill makes it even more fun! But...I am just thankful we have some snow to make it more beautiful than ever. These are pictures taken from our back deck looking out behind our house. I am still amazed that God has let us live in such beautiful country!!

No comments: