I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Monotony
I have never been a person that enjoys sameness. I love variety! Maybe I got it from coming home from school every few months and discovering my mother had rearranged things. So, I decided to change the look of my blog. I don't understand all the customizing stuff but it's fun to have something new. Now I wish I could change what I can eat right now. Crackers...Pasta...Toast...it gets a little dull. I know, only a few more weeks and it should be a little better...right now it's just getting worse. Good thing is I see the dr. on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i like it! This is a cute template...I like how brighte and airy it is.
Hopefully you'll hit the 12 week mark and feel good again.
I remember with Mattie the exact day I hit 12 weeks I had a hot sausage sandwich with mustard and saurkrautt...it tasted wonderful.
oooh...sorry...don't think about that too much...
Nice look.
At least you know the yucky is leading to something awesome! That was often the one thing that got me out of bed in the morning.
Mmmm hot sausage sandwich sounds yummy. Wish we could get a good one around here.
That's the problem...something sounds good but then the smell or sight of it shows that it is not as welcome as first thought.
I love the new look
ah yes...the "it sounds good" phenomena...which led to the now infamous Friendly's pot-roast disaster....
I gagged every time we drove by the restaurant after that...
and I could smell coffee three miles away. It was not my friend.
Post a Comment