I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Monday, January 29, 2007
1st Dr.'s Appointment
Not too much happened...peed in a cup, got a bunch of info, and answered a few questions. Have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday. They say the due date is August 27th but because I have never been an every 30 day girl...the ultra sound will help determine how far along I am. Then off to the dr. again next week for the fun paperwork visit and then I get to schedule the really fun exam visit...the funny thing was I really made sure I was shaved up for this visit just in case and all I got was my blood pressure and temp. taken. OH Well! I'm just looking forward to Friday...the crazy thing is my mom keeps joking about twins because her father was one. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She must be so excited. I'm so happy for you all!
I used to get so excited about that first visit. It starts to make the whole thing seem real.
After the first few pregnancies everything starts to get a little monotonous. This last time I got out of peeing in a cup all but one time. I just about gave one of the new nurses a coronary because I told her I wasn't going to do the glucose test this time (to check for diabetes) lol! My midwife is awesome and told me I didn't have to = ) She is a bit of a rebel too.
Yeah! So exciting! We have very close due dates. It is so exciting and will be so neat when you get to see the little babie's heart beating. We will be praying that all goes well.
You feel like you sign your life away with all the paper work-and then when we left the OB wr got the "Maternity Manual of Labor and Delivery" at our Hospital! So much to take in. Looks like I will read up alot on my breaks! Hope you get lots of samples!They are great!~ Keep us posted.
Post a Comment