I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Becoming an On Line Shopper
Kevin was sweet enough to accompany me as we scoured our local mall for maternity wear only to discover that they don't believe in it. Old Navy has started a maternity section but it has failed to get to the north country yet. Target had a few racks but not what we were looking for. JCPenney had a small little section packed back behind the women's section. Even Walmart had 2 racks. Down in central NY mom has found some great deals on a few things and everywhere down there has a good section but I guess not up here. So, I have turned to the internet. I need an Easter dress and a dress for Drew's college graduation and my kids high school graduation. I found one on target for 1/2 off and hope it looks good. I may order another one from Motherhood next week. The trouble with me is I have one of those bodies that needs to try things on to see if it works. So, we'll see how this goes! I'm praying mom can find some good stuff for me down there and definitely plan to beg, borrow, and well...at least beg and borrow (as long as it's not an 80's looking tent dress)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
may I suggest....ebay? Take your measurments and ask sellers to give you the measurements of their clothes since a lot of them are sized s, m, l, etc. And usually they sell the whole wardrobe at once instead of a bunch of little pieces.
Target has things that will help you feel a little cute-r. I swear by the end of Mattie's pregnancy, I was so sick of Robb's shirts I wanted to scream. I vowed I would dress better the next time...
And I did. I still kind of miss that adorable white shirt...it was highwaisted and would be totally instyle now.
'Course, with both of them, i got so huge at the end that the only real alternative was wrapping up in a sheet. And of course, the tent dress.
Post a Comment