So, I'm not sure how I feel about comments like..."your starting to pop out a little" I am excited to be pregnant and am definitely saying goodbye to some of my pants for awhile. But, I'm not completely conviced that the belly is baby when I've had a belly for awhile. I guess It's better for people to think it is though...it's just such a weird stage...not ready for "fat" clothes yet but not really comfortable in anything that is not stretchy.
I have another ultrasound on Thursday. I'm hoping for a good pic from this one. We are starting to get more stuff for the baby. I actually have a few outfits from when I was a baby...if it is a girl. I also am in the middle of crocheting some blankets for people...I already gave one to my friend Jen...and she really liked it. Mom has some yarn from Grandma Parker for me and I'm going to use that to make one for my little one.
OH...and Heidi....I went thrift store shopping with my mom and ended up getting a Christmas Stamping UP set that had not even been assembled...for $2.99!!
5 comments:
Yuck! I never got used to the inbetween stage. Thank goodness for stretchy pants and the goodwill!
Score on the stamp set!!! You should see how much its going for on ebay. I'm shocked to see how much people get for their sets.
I have a pair of stretch pants from Mattie that I still wear and I LOVE THEM. Invest in a couple pairs...you won't be sorry.
nice score!
Well at least your pregnant. I've had mothers ask me how many months i was before...so i've often just played along and got a good chuckle from it..lol
You know the next time someone says..."how far along are you." You could just say
"oh, i'm not pregnant"
and then they'll get an ambarrassing look on their face..lol and not know what to do with the foot in their mouth..lol
Okay so that may not be such a nice thing to do but it would make you laugh...i think?
Did your mom tell you that i'll be in the east in may...
Oh, i've got to go i think my pizza's burning
Heidi...I would have sold it if I thought of it...I was so excited I assembled it and can't wait to use it next christmas!
Definitely have invested in a few stretchy pants...I think my wardrobe will consist of only those for awhile but that's ok.
And Sara...good thoughts!! I will have to try that!
I would have kept them too. Christmas stamps are my FAVORITE! I like to check ebay when i get killer deals just to see how awesome I really did = )
Post a Comment