Saturday, March 03, 2007

Funeral, Family, and Friends

I've been home for a few days but I've needed to settle in again. It was a good time down home and I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with my family and adopted family. My mom and I got to spend some time shopping and I ended up with some of my first maternity clothes...Ness...Label Shopper was having 4 items for $10...I love that place! My sister and brother and his girlfriend were home too...it was so nice to just hang out together! The funeral was such a bitter sweet celebration and what a challange...she left such a legacy for God! I also was able to see my friends and some of my kids from faith...and check out how the new dining hall is coming....here's some pics!
This is the front view

This is the view from the porch of the tabernacle.

It was bitter cold out and the guys were still working hard.

This is taken from the Out. There is no more In and Out...

they will redirect the In to be a delivery road to the back

of the dining hall and widen the out for use both ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks great! I miss that place with all of my heart sometimes.

Vanessa said...

WOW! That's amazing! And oh...the shopping...

I have that doll money, but where do I send it? I wanted to just send it via Paypal if there is an email address.

Wow. Changes.

akr said...

I don't have paypal...it was camp's doll so you could e-mail them and ask them what they want to do with it.