The last few days have definitely helped me shake my cabin fever. Monday my 3 packages of creative memories stuff arrived and I am getting aquainted with all of it. My first thing is on Thursday and then I have another one scheduled for a few weeks from now. The second one will actually be at the town hall meeting room and I am hoping it is more of a bigger attended thing. I am really praying God uses this opportunity to build bridges into the community. Kevin is pursuing become a volunteer fireman so that will open some more doors as well.
The last 2 days I have ended up taking Jack for a walk. Yesterday it was just to the post office but today we met up with some ladies at church and then Kevin and I walked to a local resturant to meet friends for dinner. It feels good to get moving again.
We preplated a lot of our plants indoors because up here you can't plant them outside until memorial day. They are growing a ton. I am looking forward to a good size herb garden and I really want to make it look nice.
I am also looking at trying to start getting together informally with some ladies who have babies around Jack's age and hopefully see it grow into something more. I am trying to take it slow and not have it be too formal yet so that I can continue to get to know people first.
Jack is still struggling to sleep but it is coming. He chews on everything and drools like no tomorrow...I truly understand why couples get a puppy to get them ready for a family.
So, I am definitely not bored but I am enjoying the sunny days and the feel of spring in the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment