I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Pool Time
The days have been beautiful...the temps up past 80 degrees. Mommy the lifeguard was anxious for Jack to have his first "swim" in the pool. He wasn't sure at first because the water was a little cooler than he was used to but, he adjusted. I picked up the little inflatable pool at the end of the season last summer for a buck! He also showed off his hat removal skills with a little grin when it was accomplished.
1 comment:
WOW! we haven't even had 80 degrees yet...tomorrow maybe .....
so sweet...
Post a Comment