Friday, April 11, 2008

Seriously

So, I love my alma mater and have many fond memories of my time there. I am used to getting some mail from them but the newest letter...seriously...a fredie loscher bobble head? I mean really. The only major memories I have of him is the whole "quacky, quacky, smacky, smacky" thing and how every communication hour skit our freshman year was about his new rug. I just wonder if there are other bobble heads that would be more appropriate...

A Coach Jacobs bobble head protecting the soccer field

A Remmy Carter bobble head with the outfit from the 12 days of Christmas

Any other ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the real Bobble Head at a BBC Seminar last night. It looks like Freedie 30 years ago when I was at BBC. I also saw a picture of him today. Boy he is old. Dr. Bob Williams was my idol at BBC.
Uncle Ralph