- We had 6 hours of sleep straight...and then 3 more!!! The tylenol solution worked.
- My plants are starting to sprout
- I saw a tiny patch of ground outside...this is a big deal for us notherners. Unfortunately there is a prediction of snow today so it will be gone but it was a glimmer of hope.
- I am embarking on a new adventure...I am becoming a creative memories consultant. I am actually doing it as a strategic thing to build relationships in the community. I am going to host scrapbooking nights...it's overwhelming and exciting at the same time.
- My cold is starting to feel better
- I got to talk to my wonderful brother and his wife last night...what a blessing...I love my family!
I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
A New Day
So here is the excitement...and no it's not an april fool's joke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment