Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

I took Jack and Emma to the Easter Egg Hunt at the Community Center. Jack had so much fun finding the eggs and Emma was just her cute little self.  It was sunny and a little chilly but still a good day!

Jack even ended up winning an Easter basket in the raffle.



Needless to say, he was not all that thrilled about the Easter Bunny.  And yes, that is choclate on his face.


And this is what Emma did most of the day and there was no way I was going to wake her up to get a picture with the bunny and a scared, not going to smile brother.


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Dear Jack. I am thirty five years old and the Easter Bunny scares the poo-poo out of me.

sincerely,
Vanessa

Melissa said...

I'm not a fan of the Easter Bunny Either...

Precious little ones! What a fun family activity! My parents are doing one for our kids on Easter Sunday.