Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Tour of My Kitchen Decor

I chose a warm honey color for the walls to compliment the dark cabinets.  I love using my dad's crafty, rustic pieces around the house and the stars work well over th window.


This is a frame Dad made with barn wood and barbed wire.


I love using old kitchen pieces for decorating.  The sifter and the spice rack behind the mixer were from my grandmother.

I love these curtains that mom found for me at a folk art show...


The Radford sign was actually from my mother in law.  I love having decorations on my fridge.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it! You've done a beautiful job decorating your home!!! Those stars are so neat! Holly has a set at her house hanging over her bed. And using the old kitchen tools as decoration pieces is a neat idea!
Very Pretty!