I have had mail that I have wanted to get out for over a week. I have pillows with stuff on it from last Tuesday. I have clothes that are piled up and need to be taken care of in the kid's room. I have grading to do, things to bake, spring cleaning to tackle, people to get together with, a 5K to train for, and a house and kids to keep up with. Needless to say I feel like I can't always keep my head above water.
But, time is flying and I don't like it. She's 3 months already and it's a lot hard this time. I do relish her new developments, especially her trying to "talk" to me and her grin that lights up her face. It goes way to fast!
2 comments:
Having 2 was a big adjustment for me too. I remember thinking how busy one kept me, and then I had two and life was just always crazy. The good news is that having 3 doesn't really change things all that much. at least I didn't think it was hard to add a third...
They are so cute =]
Post a Comment