I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Oh how cool! I wished we lived in the country! The only visitors we get in the backyard are the 5 million cats, 6 million squirrels, and 7 million groundhogs that seem to over-run our city.
Okay, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but really, there are a ton of all three of those things. And they are such a nuisance. I like our cat, but I'd rather not have the other 50 neighborhood cats coming to eat our cats food and leaving their mark as well... Okay, off my tanget... LOL!
1 comment:
Oh how cool! I wished we lived in the country! The only visitors we get in the backyard are the 5 million cats, 6 million squirrels, and 7 million groundhogs that seem to over-run our city.
Okay, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but really, there are a ton of all three of those things. And they are such a nuisance. I like our cat, but I'd rather not have the other 50 neighborhood cats coming to eat our cats food and leaving their mark as well... Okay, off my tanget... LOL!
Post a Comment