Thursday, May 25, 2006

Alias

Due to the fact that I have devoted some time the last 5 years into a show that I would have to say was one of my favorites, I believe it deserves some time and mention as it had it's final episode...though I prepared myself to either have the rug pulled out from under me as has happened many times in this show or to be disheartened at it's end...I was suprisingly satisfied with the ending...they did not try to pretend that Syd and Vaughn went on with their happy lives without their CIA jaunts but instead kept it as a minor part of who they were...I was not suprised at who ended up dying and living for that matter or the fact that they left it wide open for a continuation or spin off...I say it was a good ending to a show that for the most part kept me watching with interest.

No comments: