I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
One of those days
this is one of those days where you wonder how in the world you are going to get through...one of those days where you are at the end of anything you have and yet you have no choice but to go on...one of those days where small things become huge, the world falls apart as words and emotions spill out all over the floor and your not sure how long it will take to pick up the pieces but you are still suppose to go on with life as usual and try to pretend that everything is ok. It's one of those days that if you could turn back the clock you would and instead of getting up you would stay in bed and call in sick. It's to the point that you have not just pushed yourself to the end of your rope but the end is fraying and you are holding on to one little tiny thread and it is beginning to slip out of your grasp. It's one of those days where all that you have been learning and wanting to apply has instead turned out to be everything you do and the guilt you feel is carried because maybe in some way it will make up for everything else. It's a day where you have no doubt you need the grace of God because it's the only way your still standing upright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment