Friday, May 05, 2006

Locust

I was reading a book yesterday and it shared a verse from Joel that said "I will make up to you for the years the locust have eaten." I went and read the book of Joel and it really helped to explain the locust example. I began thinking about it in my life...I know it is meant for Isreal as a specific thing but in the concept of God being one who does not waste anything I think there is some application. There have been times in my life I have almost felt like I have missed out because I have been going through things and have not been able to live "normally" but then I begin to think about what He has given me instead and it is amazing...My wonderful husband, Experiences that then can allow me to help others who are going through the same thing, but most importanly he has given me a greater knowlege and stronger relationship with him because of those things.

No comments: