I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Silence part 2
It seems as if life does not stop to take notice of how desperately we need the rest and restoration of silence. It is often impossible to find some place, some time which is ours alone. A way in which to be, not to do or to impress, not to entertain or to enlighten but just to be and to find ourselves wholly there. It however is most desperatley what our soul needs. We live emaciated lives trying to desperately fill the void with anything or anyone and yet we feel so alone. Any why...because we have not found life and life more abundantly. How often we can elaborate on our piose theological rhetoric and fail to connect on a personal level with the true source of all life and the maker of our wandering hearts. Yes, He is the hound of heaven but we are flying through life so fast and are so easily distracted by the glitter and so called glory of superficial life that we fail to hear His whisper above the din.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment