I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
car labels
I am highly curious and amused by specialty liscence plates...I see a variety of saying and usually it piques my interest as to why they would choose that particular statement to identify with...one today I saw said learn4u....does this person mean that what they learn they use for me such as someone who is training to be a doctor and then may save my life...or are they challanging me to learn? I wish I could just stop and ask them the story of their plate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment