I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Breaking the News
Well, we had an assembly this morning to share with the kids the news...it was hard. I definitely cried and so did a bunch of the kids. A few took it harder than others. It was an emotionally wearing day. On the positive side, I am going to the doctor tomorrow and will know if the medicine helped me to get pregnant...I am having a few little symptoms but am trying not to read into anything so we'll see. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment