Thursday, October 05, 2006

truths

Truth #1

you can't really tell if your pregnant or not until a certain number of days have passed and they haven't...yep patience

Truth #2

sometimes dyeing your hair can be uplifting, other times, when it turns out way too dark and you look goth and your husband burst out laughing and it's too late to run to the store...it's not a good thing. Hopefully a box of highlights tomorrow can do something to help. It will get the kids and teachers talking though...maybe i'll wear all black just for fun.

Truth #3

Though your husband may be a great cook, it does not guarantee that he knows how to deal with whole nutmeg or how much to put in...hopefully the apple crisp will survive.

Truth #4

I'm glad for long weekends...even if it does mean I'll be packing for some of it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Welcome to the too dark hair club. I've been a member for two weeks now.

know what looks good with it...dark blue.

good luck, honey.