I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Teaching Out of One Side of My Mouth...Literally
Well, I was a little concerned about how Bell's Palsy and teaching would go together but I decided to have some fun with it. I told the kids it was not my halloween mask or a bad botox experiement. But, I told them if they wanted to talk to me they had to do it out of the side of their mouth so that I would feel left out. We also discovered I have a happy side of the face and a serious side so when I need to I just show them the side of the face I want them to see. We had a lot of good laughs over it and it helped a ton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You rock!
I try...
Post a Comment