I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Redeem the Time
Well, my face is looking somewhat better...I can actually drink without a straw...it has been a little bit like the blender faces at camp during PJ week but we are definitely on the road to recovery. I have really been focused on just getting up to the Adirondacks but God challanged me today to Redeem the time. I only have a few short days with these kids and I want to share my heart with them and pray that they will take something away from it. I made them each a bookmark and wrote a message on the back sharing my dreams for them. I am just praying their hearts will be open and God will use this to challange them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment