Friday, February 02, 2007

All spiffed up and ready to go

We're off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of Ultrasounds. I'm all shaved up and ready to go to Glens Falls. We going to do little shopping too but the thing I look forward to the most is drininking 32 oz. of water and then holding it for over an hour and a half...I guess they call it a full bladder ultrasound...yah!

On a totally random note...I discovered again my new favorite cleaing tool (now that I am pregnant I sm somewhat banished from most cleaning chemicals). I love the Mr. Clean majic eraser for cleaning my tub. Kevin actually found a scotch brite brand a little cheaper and it worked pretty good. I just love it because it really gets that ring around the tub!

So, stay tuned for pictures and news...it's a 3:30 so postings will be a little later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited..can't wait to see them.